Review Detail

4.2 118 0.5
Body oils June 01, 2017 5161
After 2 weeks of use: Justine Tissue Oil
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

During my first week of using this product, I was disappointed as it caused a major break out of acne. I was advised by everyone to stop using this product as the ance was rather horrendous. But I insisted to carry on and after using it for 2 weeks in a row, my skins reaction has been changing drastically. My pimples are reducing faster than usual and the marks and scars that I have previously had, are beginning to disappear.

My skin feels extremely smooth when I apply this Tissue Oil compared to before. I use about 2 drops per use about 3 times a day and it's sufficient for my skin. In this way, my skin is prevented from being over-clogged with oil. I apply this Oil straight after a hot shower or facial and my open pores are inviting to this Oil.

As my skin is easily damaged and burnt, this product has reduced the amount of redness and the dark spots I receive on a regular bases. My skin definitely feels lighter, cleaner, firmer and the overall appearance of my skin is improving.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
S
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

This Post Has 2 Comments

1. Wendy

I am 36 week pregnant I have been using Justine tissue oil but now my skin is peeling on the stomach and thigh
    What causes that?
    How can I remove the peeling skin with?
    Please help me

2. Iris

5days into useing the amazing oil and i must say its working wonder ,i can see changes already .I had some sun damage on my feet and its already lighter my face looks 10× lighter ilove love this oil ,cant wait to feel and see more results on my strecth marks and my pigmented spots on my neck👍🙏

Leave a Reply