Body oils June 01, 2017 5188
TOP TIPS - Justine Tissue Oil
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Tissue oil tips:

FACE:
wash, tone and oil up , I have noticed a drastic difference in my skin by applying this at night. Not only does it leave me glowing and feeling soft in the morning but it also has significantly reduced the appearance of my freckles and this for me is a huge benefit. A few days ago I forgot to apply this and I woke up with the worst looking and feeling skin ( blemishes for days).

SKIN:
5-7 drops in the bath, I have to admit I am so terrible when it comes to moisturizing my skin post bathing and my skin always feels itchy dry and tight especially in these horrid winter months. By applying a few drops in my bath makes the world of difference in both the appearance of my skin and the way it feels.

Cuticles, I love having perfectly moisturized cuticles, I don't know why but I have been brain washed by my mother from so young that is your cuticles are perfect so will you be too. Apply a small amount to the base of the nail and massage in I even go as far as applying some to my whole hand and just wipe the excess off on a tissue.

HAIR:
2-3 drops rubbed onto the ends of hair, I find this works best after hair is styled to tame fly a ways and stray hairs, I love the shine it gives my hair , just be cautious on bleached white/silver hair as it may cause a discoloration and we all know faded white is not hot EVER!

LIPS:

Lips, this may not be everyone cup of tea but my best thing ever is to apply my normal holy grail lip products (view my blog for more info) and apply the tiniest amount to the center of my lip , the key is to just dab it in , and please for heavens sake don't lick your lips , the taste of the scents and fragrance of the products does not really work in your favor.

Finally it needs to be mentioned that after tissue oil being my friend for as long as I can remember the Justine tissue oil is the only product that absorbs into my skin within seconds, all the other brands of tissue oils has always left a weird film or very oily feeling post application, that's probably the reason I don't keep repurchasing however this product is totally different and that's why its always on reorder from my Justine sales consultant ??

Please Note that this review was sponsored by ; @beauty_bulletin and @justinesafrica

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
S
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

This Post Has 2 Comments

1. Wendy

I am 36 week pregnant I have been using Justine tissue oil but now my skin is peeling on the stomach and thigh
    What causes that?
    How can I remove the peeling skin with?
    Please help me

2. Iris

5days into useing the amazing oil and i must say its working wonder ,i can see changes already .I had some sun damage on my feet and its already lighter my face looks 10× lighter ilove love this oil ,cant wait to feel and see more results on my strecth marks and my pigmented spots on my neck👍🙏

Leave a Reply