fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.2 118 0.5
Body oils June 01, 2017 5184
In the 2nd week of trial, Justine gave to me...
(Updated: July 06, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

...more moisturised and supple skin, diminishing appearance of stretch marks and a happy smile on my face. (Sang to the beat of 12 days of Christmas, yeah I'm that cheesy)

Let's talk Justine:
I've started this journey absolutely hating my winter skin and stretchmarks (we have a history) but we're friends now thanks to Justine. I know its scars and stretch marks but I used a single drop morning and evening in conjunction with my moisturisers on my face and absolutely love the results. (Pictures attached, excuse the unibrow as threading is due tomorrow) With my stretch marks there's a visible difference but I'm not quite comfortable sharing pictures of my derrière on such a public platform (yet) but I ensured I took pictures at the start of this journey. My skin definitely feel firmer and more moisturised and there's a noticeable difference in the smoothness of my skin (haven't looked for lines and wrinkles as it would just scare the living daylight out of me) but my undereye circles are less prominent and my skin stopped flaking especially my forehead. I'm very excited for the results this far and can't wait to see what awaits in the next few week #JustineTissueOil

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

This Post Has 2 Comments

1. Wendy

I am 36 week pregnant I have been using Justine tissue oil but now my skin is peeling on the stomach and thigh
    What causes that?
    How can I remove the peeling skin with?
    Please help me

2. Iris

5days into useing the amazing oil and i must say its working wonder ,i can see changes already .I had some sun damage on my feet and its already lighter my face looks 10× lighter ilove love this oil ,cant wait to feel and see more results on my strecth marks and my pigmented spots on my neck👍🙏

Leave a Reply