Review Detail

4.2 118 0.5
Body oils June 01, 2017 5188
2 weeks later.....
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Week 2...... and still going strong, so the process I have been following is simple ... application to my skin in the evenings post cleansing and toning. I have been using this oil only at night in place of a moisturizer.

The second process I have been doing is applying the oil to the top half of my legs (stretch mark prone areas) with a massaging motion once a day.

My 3rd and final way of using the product is applying 5-10 drops of oil in my bath to help with my over all skin feeling.

All three methods have all played a part in my new found love for This product. I cannot believe that an oil based product could be so easily absorbed into my skin without leaving it feeling greasy and leaving me with acne and pimples in the mornings , this oil does the exact opposite , I will even go as far as saying the skin on my face has not felt better in years. A few nights ago after a very busy day I went to bed completely forgetting to apply the oil to my face, and in the morning I woke up with dry and dull looking skin, I couldn’t believe the difference in my skins textures just for forgetting that one little step that has proven to be one of the most important.

I have developed a very strict facial skin care routine over the last few months and as of today Justine tissue oil will remain not only part of this very strict routine but also stay a part of my monthly purchases for all round great skin texture and glow.

Keep looking out for my video coming soon that will show all my tips and tricks when it comes to using This tissue oil in order for it to help you change your beauty game too.

xoxo
Storm Stocker,
TAKENBYSTORM

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
S
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

This Post Has 2 Comments

1. Wendy

I am 36 week pregnant I have been using Justine tissue oil but now my skin is peeling on the stomach and thigh
    What causes that?
    How can I remove the peeling skin with?
    Please help me

2. Iris

5days into useing the amazing oil and i must say its working wonder ,i can see changes already .I had some sun damage on my feet and its already lighter my face looks 10× lighter ilove love this oil ,cant wait to feel and see more results on my strecth marks and my pigmented spots on my neck👍🙏

Leave a Reply