4.2 118 0.5
Body oils June 01, 2017 5094
1 week in!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Week 1:
Its been a full week since I started using the Justine Tissue oil and I haven't seen a difference on my scar that I received when i went ice skating. The scar hasn't lightened but is a lot more smoother and supple. The skin around it is more smoother, less textured appears a lot more 'brighter'. Lets hope as we approach week two there will be a difference and the scare will be lightened somewhat.

I am really impressed with the hydration that it gives my skin overall. With the wintry dryness my skin drinks in the moisture that the Tissue Oil provides. No more dry patches and no more 'crocodile' skin. I use the tissue oil to also remove my eye makeup and it does a wonderful job of hydrating my under eyes as the skin is dry and sensitive.

So far so good in terms of hydration.....

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

This Post Has 2 Comments

1. Wendy

I am 36 week pregnant I have been using Justine tissue oil but now my skin is peeling on the stomach and thigh
    What causes that?
    How can I remove the peeling skin with?
    Please help me

2. Iris

5days into useing the amazing oil and i must say its working wonder ,i can see changes already .I had some sun damage on my feet and its already lighter my face looks 10× lighter ilove love this oil ,cant wait to feel and see more results on my strecth marks and my pigmented spots on my neck👍🙏

Leave a Reply