Review Detail

4.2 118 0.5
Body oils June 01, 2017 5176
First Impressions, Justine Tissue Oil
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I just recieved my package of Justine Tissue Oil! The packaging is plain yet chic, all that one would expect with the Justine brand.
The bottle I find to be simple yet gorgeous. I often struggle when using a product with the lid and the bottle, but with the open bottle it's perfect in terms of product release and closing once done with the product.
I applied the tissue oil to my neck for the first time, as I have a very dry neck, and th eproduct absorbed quickly and left minimal residue with I absolutely love. The scent is gentle and refreshing, which made me want to reapply, but just a couple of drops were enough for my entire neck.
Next I'm going to be applying it to my bum and thighs where I have the most issues in terms of scarring and colouration. So let's see how this goes.
I'm excited for the next couple of weeks and I hopeful to see results.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

This Post Has 2 Comments

1. Wendy

I am 36 week pregnant I have been using Justine tissue oil but now my skin is peeling on the stomach and thigh
    What causes that?
    How can I remove the peeling skin with?
    Please help me

2. Iris

5days into useing the amazing oil and i must say its working wonder ,i can see changes already .I had some sun damage on my feet and its already lighter my face looks 10× lighter ilove love this oil ,cant wait to feel and see more results on my strecth marks and my pigmented spots on my neck👍🙏

Leave a Reply