4.2 118 0.5
Body oils June 01, 2017 5143
First impressions Justine tissue oil
(Updated: June 28, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

My skin becomes dry and dull during winter months, so it needs all the love it can get.
I recently lost about 5 kgs as well now I've got stretch marks around my waist and outer tighs.
In 2011 I got burned by hot water on my left leg that left me with a dark scar that looks like a birthmark So I'll be using Justine tissue oil to target these problems.

First impressions
I really loved the presentation, the package was neatly wrapped in a gift box with a ribbon. The bottle is 100mls and has a nice shape that makes it easy to handle.

The oil has a very subtle fragrance and the Consistency is great as well not too greasy or sticky.

I applied the oil on my face(even though I don't like using oil based products on my acne prone skin, but hey who knows? It might work) and the rest of my body after taking a shower and the oil was quickly absorbed into my skin I could feel a difference minutes after my first application. My skin feels better especially my ashy hands, elbows knees , and feet.

I really look forward to seeing the results.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
IMG_4879.JPG
MA
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

This Post Has 2 Comments

1. Wendy

I am 36 week pregnant I have been using Justine tissue oil but now my skin is peeling on the stomach and thigh
    What causes that?
    How can I remove the peeling skin with?
    Please help me

2. Iris

5days into useing the amazing oil and i must say its working wonder ,i can see changes already .I had some sun damage on my feet and its already lighter my face looks 10× lighter ilove love this oil ,cant wait to feel and see more results on my strecth marks and my pigmented spots on my neck👍🙏

Leave a Reply