Review Detail

4.2 118 0.5
Body oils June 01, 2017 5185
FIRST IMPRESSION : JUSTINE TISSUE OIL
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hi to all the beauty addicts out there... So I have received this sample yesterday. When I received it... I was quiet excited to open it. It was very carefully packaged around a lot of bubble wrap. Which is good. After opening the bubble wrap there was this beauty grey gift box wrapped around a Justine Branded ribbon... which I was VERY IMPRESSED!!!! Presentation is everything to me. So Seeing how this package was gifted to me. It blew my mind. When I got home, I went to gym. Got back from gym, had a nice hot shower. And eagerly waited to try the Justine Tissue Oil. I have applied this all over my body. Because I have pigmentation literally all over my body. And I am an Indian with medium to fair complexion. So, trust me when I say... you can see my pigmentation. Anyway, I have to say.... It does go on very smoothly. It is extremely greasy however, which I was not a fan off. The smell was very pleasant. which is good, especially if I am going to put it all over my body. The moisture level of this product I would give it a 10/10. Reason being... because when I got up this morning. I took a minute to notice my skin. And it was so supple, soft and moisturised and was not greasy. Because all that oil has absorbed overnight. So I was quite impressed so far.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
No
Would you repurchase this product?
No
Prishka Ray
PR
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

This Post Has 2 Comments

1. Wendy

I am 36 week pregnant I have been using Justine tissue oil but now my skin is peeling on the stomach and thigh
    What causes that?
    How can I remove the peeling skin with?
    Please help me

2. Iris

5days into useing the amazing oil and i must say its working wonder ,i can see changes already .I had some sun damage on my feet and its already lighter my face looks 10× lighter ilove love this oil ,cant wait to feel and see more results on my strecth marks and my pigmented spots on my neck👍🙏

Leave a Reply