Review Detail

4.2 118 0.5
Body oils June 01, 2017 5192
Justine Tissue Oil Review
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I received this lovely package with an informative brochure yesterday and I am very very keen to see the results this product promises. I have the unfortunate habit of touching acne on my face when it appears every now and then, so I have some scarring and dark marks as a result of this. I have been looking for a quick fix to get rid of this, and the Justine Tissue Oil will fit into my morning and evening routine perfectly.

The new formula promises visible results in 14 days and I'm so eager to see what comes from this. I used some last night and this morning, and although the oil is very thick, it absorbed into my skin super fast. I will also be using the oil on my thighs as I have some light stretch marks and I am rather confident this tissue oil will reduce it.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
C
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

This Post Has 2 Comments

1. Wendy

I am 36 week pregnant I have been using Justine tissue oil but now my skin is peeling on the stomach and thigh
    What causes that?
    How can I remove the peeling skin with?
    Please help me

2. Iris

5days into useing the amazing oil and i must say its working wonder ,i can see changes already .I had some sun damage on my feet and its already lighter my face looks 10× lighter ilove love this oil ,cant wait to feel and see more results on my strecth marks and my pigmented spots on my neck👍🙏

Leave a Reply