Review Detail

4.2 118 0.5
Body oils June 01, 2017 5192
Justine tissue oil
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I received my sample yesterday and after taking about 5 mins to remove the bubble wrap I finally got the beautifully wrapped and presented sample. I was at work so naturally opened it and my colleagues were eager to see, smell and read over the benefits - and ask how I got involved in this project. Needless to say they want feedback too! So I got home quite eager to test this product and after my evening routine applied the product. It absorbed relatively easy and thoroughly after a few minutes and had a light pleasant fragrance. My skin felt soft but a bit oily, someone dress immediately unless you want your clothes stained - bit of a bummer as it's winter and I was dying to get into my PJ's. Nonetheless, all went well and after apply again my absorbed relatively easy but again I had to wait to dress. My skin is very dry generally and this product did help but didn't last as long as initially thought. So let's see how the whole trial goes and whether my skin can stay hydrated for longer ?

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
No
Would you repurchase this product?
No
Resized_20170627_200133.jpeg
A
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

This Post Has 2 Comments

1. Wendy

I am 36 week pregnant I have been using Justine tissue oil but now my skin is peeling on the stomach and thigh
    What causes that?
    How can I remove the peeling skin with?
    Please help me

2. Iris

5days into useing the amazing oil and i must say its working wonder ,i can see changes already .I had some sun damage on my feet and its already lighter my face looks 10× lighter ilove love this oil ,cant wait to feel and see more results on my strecth marks and my pigmented spots on my neck👍🙏

Leave a Reply