Review Detail

4.2 118 0.5
Body oils June 01, 2017 5089
A lasting First Impression: Justine Tissue Oil
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Receiving my Justine Tissue yesterday was so exciting! After destroying the outer plastic sleeve I dove in to find a beautiful silver box all wrapped in a bow. I carefully unwrapped the box to find the phenomenal Justine tissue oil that I've heard such rave reviews off.
Tissue Oil Box:
Nestled comfortably in the box was the tissue oil with a card and pamphlet from Justine explaining the product, the origins and the new improved formula. The packaging of the tissue oil box itself is simple yet sleek with a clean approach to it. The all white unit carton box has the Justine signature name embossed onto the front along with the product name in silver reflective finish. A strip of orange adds for a pop of colour that draws the eye to product and matches the colour of the oil. Flipping the box over to the back it has the required ingredient list, directions and so forth.
Tissue Oil bottle:
The tissue oil bottle itself is rather unique and cleverly designed to fit easily and perfectly into your palm. The vibrant orange oil is showcased in a clear bottle with a white and silver lid. The Justine signature name itself is engraved into the bottle and the required information is on the bottle as well. The bottle i received is 100ml and its clearly marked on the bottle.
The formula:
Surprisingly the oil has a light but sweet almond oil scent that pleasing to smell. I poured just a tiny amount into my fingers and massaged it into my stretch marks and the nasty scar I had gotten from ice skating. The oil absorbed quite easily but still stayed on the top layer of the skin and didn't evaporate. Waking up the next morning the places that I applied the oil was still quite hydrated and soft to the touch. My skin had a healthy glow to it and felt hydrated.

I am really thrilled with the Justine tissue oil and cant wait to see the actual results and how it performs!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

This Post Has 2 Comments

1. Wendy

I am 36 week pregnant I have been using Justine tissue oil but now my skin is peeling on the stomach and thigh
    What causes that?
    How can I remove the peeling skin with?
    Please help me

2. Iris

5days into useing the amazing oil and i must say its working wonder ,i can see changes already .I had some sun damage on my feet and its already lighter my face looks 10× lighter ilove love this oil ,cant wait to feel and see more results on my strecth marks and my pigmented spots on my neck👍🙏

Leave a Reply