Review Detail

4.2 118 0.5
Body oils June 01, 2017 5179
First Impressions
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Yesterday I received a bottle of Justine tissue oil. I have always heard such amazing things about this tissue oil so I was excited to try it out.

The tissue oil comes in a white and orange box with silver writing, the bottle is quite cute with its almost oval/egg shaped. The shape of the bottle makes it easy to hold. The oil itself is quite orange compared to tissue oil that I usually use which is yellow in colour.

The Justine tissue oil has a pleasant sweet almond scent. The oil is thick in texture not a runny consistency like most tissue oils. Only a small amount is needed as it spreads quite easily. I found that the oil is hydrating and absorbs quickly and does not leave my skin feeling unpleasantly oily but more hydrated and soft.

I only applied the tissue oil to my appendix scar and stretch marks. I woke up with my skin still feeling smooth and hydrated in the areas that the tissue oil was applied the night before. So far so good.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
PicsArt_07-05-12.33.40.jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

This Post Has 2 Comments

1. Wendy

I am 36 week pregnant I have been using Justine tissue oil but now my skin is peeling on the stomach and thigh
    What causes that?
    How can I remove the peeling skin with?
    Please help me

2. Iris

5days into useing the amazing oil and i must say its working wonder ,i can see changes already .I had some sun damage on my feet and its already lighter my face looks 10× lighter ilove love this oil ,cant wait to feel and see more results on my strecth marks and my pigmented spots on my neck👍🙏

Leave a Reply