Review Detail

4.2 118 0.5
Body oils June 01, 2017 5192
Justine Tissue Oil Product Review
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Being an avid lover of body oils I was ever eager to try out Justine Tissue Oil as soon as I got a chance.

The product is a very nourishing oil that can be used all over the body and even on the face. A very appealing quality was that the oil has fantastic coverage and was adequately absorbed into the skin, taking into consideration that it is an oil.

The product is in a clear little bottle in a drop shape, which is average but clean looking and comes in a simple and clean looking orange and white bottle.

What I found unappealing about the product was the bright orange product colour, price and fragrance. Unfortunately due to these factors I will probably not purchase this product again the future. At R180 for a 100ml bottle I believe this product is very extremely over-priced. Especially considering that one can find other tissue oils in the market with the same product promise at a far more reasonable price. The fragrance was by far the most unappealing quality of the product and really does the oil an injustice.

Overall the product is functionally good, however does not appeal to overall cosmetic needs. Smelling great is so important, and a great smell is a very important factor when choosing to try and use a product again and again.
S
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

This Post Has 2 Comments

1. Wendy

I am 36 week pregnant I have been using Justine tissue oil but now my skin is peeling on the stomach and thigh
    What causes that?
    How can I remove the peeling skin with?
    Please help me

2. Iris

5days into useing the amazing oil and i must say its working wonder ,i can see changes already .I had some sun damage on my feet and its already lighter my face looks 10× lighter ilove love this oil ,cant wait to feel and see more results on my strecth marks and my pigmented spots on my neck👍🙏

Leave a Reply