3.8 3 0.5
Bobbi Brown BB cream.jpg
BB Creams June 27, 2012 274
Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF35
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

My quest for a BB cream has not been easy; most brands only make shades upto caramel and I'm dark (think 50% Lindt). Smashbox's darkest shade just made me look pastey. I didn;t even try the others, a simple wrist swatch will tell you weather it'll work on your skin or not. I wanted a BB cream beucase I don't like wearing heavy makeup during the summer, so a year ago I searched high and low to end up at the Bobbi Brown counter. The makeup artist applied the cream in the shade #deep onto my face and voila ...a bb cream that gives me a natural finish. I bought it hten and there how could I not. This is the darkest shade offered by Bobbi Brown so if you're darker than me... sorry no dice! I've used this BB cream for over a year now and I'm impressed with how it performed, especially in the summer (it didn't melt off my face). I've applied it with my fingers and with a beauty blender (I prefer fingers) after my morning cleansing routine. I also love that it has a high SPF (I never go without). It doesn't have best oil control (I tend to get oily in the T-zone), it's nothing a little bit of blotting can't fix.

Pros
deep shades available (though still limited)
SPF 35
light
widely available (online, Edgars, Red Square, Bobbi Brown stores)

Cons
price point ZAR 505 (that's a lot of money)
only 7 shades are available

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
DSC_2788.JPG
P
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply