Review Detail

2.7 2 0.5
Body Moisturizers July 15, 2013 377
Disappointed...
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I simply love Black Opal especially the foundation stick which I happen to use daily as a foundation for my face and that's as far as it gets. this Body Fade Creme ruined my skin. The box said it can be used all over the body and since I had uneven skin and dark marks, I applied a little on my face and body and a week later, I started to see dark welts on my face! It was horrific I tell you! This was only on my face and the rest of the body seemed normal enough. The dark marks seemed to be more intense and I immediately stopped using this product. This left my skin looking scaly and it started to peel off . I had to apply layers upon layers of makeup onto my face to avoid people noticing how freaky my face looked. Even the makeup didn't quite conceal my skin peeling off. After a few days, the dead skin cells on my face started to dry and peel off revealing new unblemished skin underneath. I was so relieved that the whole ordeal was finally over! My advice is that, although Black Opal is a good brand it's best not to apply the body fade Creme onto one's face even if the Creme says "it does not contain hydroquinone."

Overally, this product is over priced and does not do much for the skin. There are plenty of other products on the market that can help fade dark marks at a relatively cheaper price without making skin scaly and cause it to peel off.

All the best!
AB
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply