Review Detail

2.7 2 0.5
Body Moisturizers July 15, 2013 376
Black Opal Body Fade Crème Senstive Skin Formula
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Because of Black Opal’s fantastic reputation among black people all over the world, I was very excited to try out the Black Opal Body Fade Crème Sensitive Skin Formula. It comes in a 6.3oz (about 180g to the rest of us) tube that is easy to handle.

Based on the instructions for use, this fade cream can be used all over the body, including the face. My face has very sensitive skin and so, I did not want to risk using the product there. However, I did have plenty of dark spots caused by random old scars on the rest of my body, especially my legs.

The directions for use state that you should use the Black Opal Body Fade Crème twice a day and after a shower or bath. A small amount is all you need to rub into your skin.

The cool looking cream is not greasy at all but has a very luxurious and light texture. It is easily and quickly absorbed by the skin when you apply it. It also has a lovely fragrance that’s not overwhelming and so, it’ll not clash with your perfume.

My skin is definitely better hydrated and I don’t need to re-apply the cream through-out the day as my skin remains moisturised all day.

I’ve only been using the Black Opal Body Fade Crème for about four days and so far I am happy with the results. Though subtle, I can see a change in the dark spots on my legs. I’m pretty sure by the end of two weeks, there’ll be a noticeable change in the discolouration on my legs.

Will keep you posted!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply