Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.8 7 0.5
Makeup Removers March 07, 2012 259
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was lucky to stumble across this product whilst watching a YouTube video and one of the makeup artists highly recommended it!

I've only been using it for about a month now and I absolutely love it! It cleanses skin, removes make-up and soothes all at the same time. The best feature is that this product can be used on both the face and eye area. It removes water-resistant makeup as well with no difficulty and it really will not irritate the eye area.

My skin tends to burn and go red with products containing alcohol so if you have a similar problem, you'll love that this product is alcohol-free and fragrance free.

Do remember to let your skin breathe though once your cotton pad comes away clean. You can then choose to tone or moisturise once dry.

The Bioderma Sensibio H2O retails at Dischem for R139.95 for 250ml
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
August 24, 2012
Great review. I also heard about this product on youtube. Going to give it a shot for sure.
TB
Tanya B
August 28, 2012
In reply to an earlier comment

let me fix it. Tried it out and it is great! Only few days now, but I am quite happy with it. Really worth it. Got it at Clicks for R160 though... Seems Dic-Chem is better option.
TB
Tanya B
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply