4.6 151 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams September 18, 2019 1747
The Bio Oil Dry Skin Gel
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

BIO OIL DRY SKIN GEL WORKS!!!

I’ve been using this gel for a little over 4 weeks now and I am OBSESSED! I love it and I’ll continue using it.

It smells good and the first thing you realize when you put it on is how good it feels on your body and then of course you also realize how it makes your skin glow. I can definitely feel and see that this gel is made up of 97% skin nourishing oils because my skin is glowing.

What I like the most about this gel is that I only have to apply it once and I’m good for the day. No cracks and no dry skin. The first day I put on the gel I was very unhappy with how oily my hands were. The gel transferred to everything that I would hold. My bag, clothes, paper etc but I soon realized that I was used to putting on a lot of lotion and cream so thats what I did with the gel. A little goes a long way with this gel so I started using it in moderation and I’ve been happy ever since. I read the label on the gel and realized that that’s the first thing they say - “apply a small amount” and “use less than you would if applying a cream” . I was very excited about putting it on that I may have forgotten to read the instructions first.

Using it on my hands is still weird (in the BEST away ever) because I’m used to always applying hand cream on my hands throughout the day because my hands get dry quickly so I’m still getting used to only applying it after I wash my hands. How cool is that? I’m glad I don’t have to constantly reapply the gel throughout the day.

Bio Oil Dry skin Gel WORKS! And can be used everyday.

My grandmother, siblings, friends and I all love it very much and we would all recommend this product.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
56EF53EC-3089-495B-849A-7B491B1E93D1.jpeg
T
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply