Review Detail

3.3 2 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers August 22, 2011 156
Benefit Lip Plump
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

A mini size of this came in a set I got quite a while ago. This is meant to be used as a primer for your lips. It gives your lips a natural beige color so you can apply any color without worrying about the color being distorted. This is very useful for people who have darker lips and want to tone them down.

This works as a good base for lipstick but it is by no means a lip plumper. The name of the product is very misleading in my opinion. It doesn't give you full, voluptuous, sexy lips like the packaging says. But works as a primer and keeps your lipstick on longer.

However if your lips are slightly dry this won't smooth them out, but rather show the cracks up. I also find it to be slightly drying on my lips. I wouldn't bother paying two-hundred-and-something rand for this as I don't feel it does enough.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
August 22, 2011
Thanks for this review, Chicara! This has always been top of my Benefit "wish list" now I can push Benetint to first place ha ha and toss this one!
A
atomickitten
August 22, 2011
In reply to an earlier comment

Oooh Benetint always looks so pretty. :) It's also great cause it has two purposes. This is a good primer, but R240 is a bit much for something that you can get for much cheaper. I was lucky to get a mini size version of this in my set. I also have a "wish list" and that gets handed out on my birthday and Christmas. LOL. ;)
C
csj16
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply