Review Detail

4.2 3 0.5
Blush, Bronzers, Highlighters January 12, 2011 150
Benefit Coralista
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I love benefit packaging and would pretty much kill for any of their products. My sister gave this blusher to me a while back. I do find their stuff very expensive so it's way out my budget unfortunately. But boy oh boy I love ALL of their products.

This blusher is a beautiful color, a soft shimmery coral. Very subtle, but can be built up in intensity. Only problem with that is that if you have large pores it doesn't look so great. But it really creates a lovely glow on your face. On first sweep you get a soft sheen with just a touch of color.

The blusher also comes with a little brush, it's not bad at all but I prefer to use my own. This blusher also has a slight sweet scent to it. If you don't like a blush with shimmer in then stay away from this.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

4 results - showing 1 - 4
Ordering
August 22, 2011
Ah Chicara - u r sooo lucky to have been given a Benefit product... I pretty much look like a Benefit stalker every time I go to Woolllies...I try all the new stuff out and ogle all the goodies that I just cannot afford at this stage :(. I have two small kids, so Benefit just doesnt fall into my beauty budget, but would also KILL for one of their products!
A
atomickitten
August 22, 2011
In reply to an earlier comment

I'm exactly the same! I probably look like a shoplifter, picking everything up and inspecting it. LOL. I also have a beauty budget so for the most part I can't afford their goodies. I'm lucky though cause I have a sister who spends way too much on make-up, but gets bored very quickly. I only have a few of their products but I am obsessed with their packaging and everything always looks so pretty. Their stuff is very expensive but if I could afford it I would be buying out that whole counter. Haha.
C
csj16
August 23, 2011
I am dying to try out Coralista and the Hoola bronzer. If only we were all rich to get all the coveted goodies!
K
Kiki
August 23, 2011
In reply to an earlier comment

If only. :( I usually have to rely on my Birthday or Christmas in order to get these beauties. LOL.
C
csj16
4 results - showing 1 - 4

Leave a Reply