Review Detail

4.6 8 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils October 11, 2010 393
All Im gonna say is...WOW
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

As my heading of this reveiw states, all that could come out of my mouth after trying this product was WOW.

You know that feeling when you think all this time you've had the perfect mascara and noi other product will come close to that...then you come across a new little wonder, which surpasses every mascara you've ever owned?Then to top it off, you only have ONE sample of it and only want to use it if you really need to and for special occasions because you don't ever want it to empty?

That is how I feel right now!lol

I received a sample of this mascara from the girls at BB!Thanx girls!I have found my DREAM mascara!
It has a HUGE applicator brush which makes application rally easy and the mascara really effective! The mascara formulation is very very light, so you get all the effects of false lash look and none of the weight. My lashes looked SO long and So voluminous and SO dark and SO thick and SO everything I want it to be. My eyes are my best feature, definitely the "nipples" of my face if it was from a mans perspective lol, so a good mascara is essential for me.

I really loved trying out this product, Thank you SO much Lori and Kerri for including it in my BB bag! My eyes have been "opened" by this mascara. Definitely the best I've tried.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply