Beauty Exchange

Keeping my 40's skin looking young!?

Tholakele
Tholakele
Offline
Hi Beauties especially those who are in their 40's.

How do you keep your skin looking young THAT IRONS OUT WRINKLES:D ?
Which products well suit our age?

It's good to grow but the skin must always look young;)
Responses (7)
  • Accepted Answer

ZaShandu
    ZaShandu
    Offline
    Monday, June 29 2015, 01:35 PM - #Permalink
    Will note this one.

A few good years then we there:D :D :D
    The reply is currently minimized Show
  • Accepted Answer

Tuesday, June 30 2015, 09:11 AM - #Permalink
    ;) Hey @Zashandu I want to age gracefully and I see that you also keeping up with the total number of your years just by looking at your baby face. To think this coming Thursday I am turning 41years but still want to keep my skin as beautiful as it is at this moment.

So I am relying on you beauties to keep the fire burning!:D

Kindly share your secrets...;)

References:

1. http://#Permalink
    The reply is currently minimized Show
  • Accepted Answer

ZaShandu
    ZaShandu
    Offline
    Tuesday, June 30 2015, 09:41 AM - #Permalink
    My routine is simple;
    Cleanse with Pond's spot control foam/scrub
    Tone with Clere toner
    Moisturise with clere oil control cream but for now using L'Oreal day & night serums
    Once a week exfoliate using Click's range of face mask or mud mask

When I'm in doors i'd cleanse & tone then massage my skin with coconut oil or bed time it works wonders;)

It's important to also give you face a massage with some essential oils & don't forget to scrub those lips with a mixture of coconut oil & brown sugar;)
    The reply is currently minimized Show
  • Accepted Answer

Trixxiezn
    Trixxiezn
    Offline
    Wednesday, July 01 2015, 07:42 AM - #Permalink
    You ever thought of adding a high tech device such as the nuskin galvanic spa or nuface microcurrent device to your routine :)
    Works wonders. I'm not 40 yet, but getting close....
    The reply is currently minimized Show
  • Accepted Answer

Tholakele
    Tholakele
    Offline
    Wednesday, July 01 2015, 08:45 AM - #Permalink
    ;) Thank you so much beauties your input really do help and I am so glad I am part of this BB group with such informative and good tips on how to take good care of our skin.

@ZaShandu I am a big fan of Loreal and believe you me after that review you won't think twice but to but their products. I am currently using White Tea & Q10 facial scrub from skincare collection from Clicks.

It gently cleanses and exfoliates to help visibly tone and firm my skin. I also do add a bit of brown sugar sometimes just to open those pores for my skin to breath.
    The reply is currently minimized Show
  • Accepted Answer

ZaShandu
    ZaShandu
    Offline
    Wednesday, July 01 2015, 09:26 AM - #Permalink
    Your skin is amazing too;)
    The reply is currently minimized Show
  • Accepted Answer

Wednesday, July 01 2015, 10:08 AM - #Permalink

Drink loads of water
    Get enough sleep
    Stop Smoking
    Exfoliate your skin - gently
    Start using a Vitamin C Serum regularly
    Be gentle with your skin
    The reply is currently minimized Show
Your Reply

Specify a password to lock discussions to only users who has the password.

You may add additional URLs that you would like to include in your post.

Add URL