1. Yankee Candles in Midnight Jasmine medium jar (R295) - in any size or scent really, but this one sounds gorgeous! The medium jars burn for between 65 and 90 hours, so while it seems pricey for a candle, it lasts for ages and the scents are beautiful!
2. Urban Decay Naked on the Run palette (R1250) I have long yearned for the Naked eyeshadow palettes, but I figure that a palette like this offers you more ways to test out the brand, as you get 6 eyeshadows, a bronzer, a blusher, a mascara, an eyeliner and a lipgloss. Plus they're all colours and products I'd use.
3. Too Faced Melted Liquified Longwear Lipstick in Marshmallow (R449) These have been popular everywhere and there are a few sites in SA that actually import and sell them (hence the hefty price tag) HashtagAwesome is one of those sites - check them out, they have so many gorgeous goodies!
4. theBalm Mary Lou Manizer (R399) A cult favourite highlighter, I've been wanting this ever since I saw that Retailboxwas stocking theBalm products!
5. Mac lipstick 'Heroine' (R195) A bright purple, matte-finish lipstick that is the perfect shade for winter - I've recently become addicted to purple/plum/berry lipstick shades, and I need to add this one to my collection!
6. Clarins Double Serum Hydric & Lipidic System (R725) I actually got this for my birthday a few years back from my mom, when it was still quite new on the market. It was amazing, and my skin had never looked or felt better, so this needs to make a reappearance in my beauty routine.
7. REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask (R540) I've heard rave reviews on this mask, and think it's about time I gave it a bash - who doesn't want more radiant, even skin??
8. Woolworths Fur Warming Bottle (R220) I am addicted to microwaveable wheat bags, and this is just a more luxurious version of those - it's shaped like a hot water bottle, without the messiness or the effort - you simply pop the inside pocket into the microwave, let it heat up, and then pop it into the gorgeous fur cover. Plus - it's lavender scented <3
9. Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush in Candy Glow (R650) Another beautiful product from HashtagAwesome, that I'd love to try.
10. Stila Convertible Color in Peony Pink (R250) A cheek and lip product in a stunning dusty rose colour, and in the cutest possible packaging too. I watched AllDolledUp's review of this in their recent First Impressions video, and this got added to my wishlist immediately.
11. Lush The Comforter bubble bar (R54.50) I'm a Lush addict and have tried almost every single bubble bar/ballistic/bath melt in their collection. Yet this is my absolute favourite - it smells fruity and creamy at the same time, and just makes the world a better place!
12. Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Balm Perfector in Rose (R250) Whew, what a name, but these tinted gel lip balms from Clarins are popular for a reason - they really do make your lips look perfect and nourish them at the same time.
13. Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil (R250) Because, apparently I'm addicted to anything Clarins too. This is the most incredible lip treatment oil that doesn't leave your lips feeling sticky or tacky.
14. Kandy Kane 'I'm Mint for you' 4 piece brush set with travel bag (R350) I first heard about Kandy Kane through Pink Peonies blog, and I'd love to try out a South African brand of makeup brushes that have been getting such fantastic reviews. These are super cute too!
15. And finally, what is a birthday without a celebratory drink??? I went to Boschendal wine farm in Franschhoek on a recent trip to Cape Town, and I have to say that their wines are my absolute favourite. I'm usually a red wine drinker and their Shiraz and Shiraz/Cabernet Sauvignon (R597 for 6 bottles) were both equally delicious.