Review Detail

4.6 13 0.5
babyliss-2-in-1-titanium-ceramic-curling-iron-c39d.jpg
Styling Tools January 07, 2013 845
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am probably one of the only people that is not impressed with this product.
I bought this when my straightener broke and I could't afford to replace it at the time. One perk about this product that it is affordable for a 2 in 1 product. I am not too sure how much it is. If anyone does know, please comment :)
Reasons why I did not like this product
It got extremely hot. And because it was a two in one product this was a problem. The outer part of the product that I sometimes grab by accident is also the curling iron. So as soon as you touch it, you will burn.
Another reason I did not like it was because it did not grip my hair when straightening it. It didn't hold my hair enough and I found that it only straightened certain parts. It took me longer to straighten my hair with this than what it did with my regular straightener.
The third reason why i did not like this is because the circle iron rod is quite fat so you ended up with very fat and tight curls. I know that you can work with your hair and make the curls fall better but when you are in a rush, this did not help.
Overall, I would not buy this product again but if you are looking for a convenient and inexpensive product, go for it.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply