Avon Ultra Glazewear Absolute - Soft Peach.JPG
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers April 11, 2014 333
Avon Ultra Glazewear Absolute Lip gloss 6ml - Soft Peach
(Updated: July 03, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Avon Ultra Glazewear Absolute Lip gloss 6ml has 6 lip benefits which improve lip softness. These are colour, comfort, shine, moisturise, softness & protection. The colour & care all in one lip gloss with SPF15 has colour reveal technology and self-renewing pigments. The available lip gloss shades are Smooth Berry, Creamy Coral, Soft Peach, Heavenly Honey, Nourishing Nude, Luminous Wine, Tender Pink, Pure Poppy, Radiant Red & Renewing Rose.

Regular price – R109.95ea Current promotion price - R54.95ea Great 60% saving deal – Choose any lipstick & lip gloss only R89.90 for both.

I was very excited when I was selected to be part of the Avon Review club as this was my 1st Beauty Bulletin review. I received one lipstick (Pure Orchid) and one lip gloss (Soft Peach) to review. Please find below my lip gloss review.

Avon Ultra Glazewear Absolute Lip gloss 6ml - Soft Peach

When I received the Soft Peach lip gloss, it was wrapped in classy black plastic wrap with the text in white. I was very happy about this as this assured me that the product had not been opened. I really do not like purchasing makeup products that have no protective seal. The tube is clear plastic which makes it easy to see the amount of product left as well as the colour of the product. The lid, a shiny silver cap which adds a glamorous look to the lip gloss, closes perfectly thereby reducing any accidental spillages in purses & handbags. The applicator is a long thin wand with a soft cushion at the end designed to scoop the right amount of product out of the tube.

In the tube, the lip gloss has a soft peachy colour but it applied on my lips as an almost sheer peachy nude. This is great when paired with nude, bronzy or brownish lipsticks & lip liners. The lip gloss has an SPF of 15 and it applies easily on the lips – it really glides on? It has a creamy but slightly thin texture and it was very gentle on my lips, no stinging or burning sensation. It is not sticky or tacky, an unpleasant feeling one gets from most lip glosses on the market. The Soft Peach is very moisturising and it left my lips feeling soft and well-conditioned with a high shine. It is lightly scented with a delicious smell that reminds me of some delectable dessert. The staying power is one to one & half hours before reapplication. Like with all lip products, eating and drinking reduces this staying power.

The Soft Peach lip gloss is so comfortable on the lips making it perfect for everyday use. It was my first time trying Avon lip glosses and I firmly believe I have found a staple in my makeup kit and will most likely try out the other lip gloss shades.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply