4.3 6 0.5
Pic Monkey Avon (800x450).jpg
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers April 02, 2014 377
Avon ultra Glazewear Absolute
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was really blown away but the quality of the two lipglosses I received. I liked the fact that they were just the right consistency and didn't feel two thick and leave my mouth feeling like I had just put glue on my lips. It had a beautiful Long lasting glaze shine just like its name. I loved the design for the applicator it mad it very convenient to apply even in a rush and you always get the perfect coating on your lips everytime. My favourite one out of the two was the heavenly honey shade which had a natural finish and worked perfectly for my complexion. I also received radiant red which was more for going out at night instead of my daily natural look during the day. I loved the durability of the lipgloss and it didn't need to be reapplied continuously. I also loved the honey smell of it and it smelt very natural and not like a foreign object on my lips. I absolutely loved the fact that I could just apply my lipgloss instead of lipstick as I tend to find lipstick chaps my lips. The pricing of this product is also very reasonable and Avon is having a special at the moment for R89.90 for a lipgloss and lipstick this month and it's a great offer. The lipgloss can be bought from any Avon consultant. I would definitely recommend this product to other ladies.
M
6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply