4.8 9 0.5
Avon Glazewear.JPG
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers March 18, 2014 386
Amazing
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Avon Ultra Glazewear Lip Glosses are a moisturising gloss that has a soft texture that doesn’t feel sticky or tacky.
Sculpts lips into a high shine lacquer finish won’t feather or bleed
Lipgloss is great if you don't want to commit to a strong colour but still want a subtle hint on your lips. The Ultra Glazewear Absolute lipgloss SPF15 is packed with 6 lip beautifying benefits including colour, softness and shine. Self-renewing pigments give a superior pop of colour and shine, while natural ingredients like Shea Butter instantly smooth out the appearance of fine lines, leaving you with a deeply moisturised, perfectly glossy pout, without the stickiness. Suprisingly enough I prefered this over the lipstick and this is by far the best lip gloss i have tried it has the same effect as my beloved almay liquid lip balm it is amazingly scented and very light weight but extremely moisturising and the shade and colour payoff is amazing absolutely love it! Thanks very much to the beautiful beauty bulletin team for selecting me to be part of this review club :) xoxo
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply