Avon Glazewear.JPG
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers March 18, 2014 388
Making a lip statement
(Updated: July 02, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

When I received news that we would be reviewing the new Avon lip range, I was extremely excited as I simply LOVE Avon products.

I liked the fact that the lipgloss wasn't boxed, instead wrapped in a black plastic protector.
When choosing my colour, I opted for the tender pink tint, which sends me on a complete girly trip to barbie land!

The colour was not excessive and did not over-power my lips, instead it made my lips look more plump, moisturised and simply pinkalicious!

Usually lipglosses are sticky, and really are more of a makeup disaster, but I found the Avon lipgloss to be a perfect finish, without lips sticking together, ugly white marks forming,and long-lasting!

The added benefit to the gloss is that it has an SPF15 which is absolutely fabulous! I love the product. However, if pink is not your ideal hue, there are many shades to choose from, which will suit you and your style.

All-in-all, it is a R54.95 well spent. It lasts long and will definitely make you feel like the Belle of the ball!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
March 19, 2014
Thank you for the review and sharing your experience.
N
Nomahlubi02
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply