4.8 9 0.5
Avon Glazewear.JPG
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers March 18, 2014 381
Avon Ultra Glazewear Absolute in Tender Pink
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was also sent the new Avon Ultra Glazewear Absolute Lip-gloss in Tender Pink, and I love this new colour, I have been wearing this lip-gloss everywhere for the past week, and everyone that have met has commented on how happy and healthy I have been looking, and this Tender Pink lip gloss from Avon has a lot to do with that.
I must say that this is not your average gloss, but it does perfect that pouty look. I like this, because it adds that moisturizer that makes my lips really kissable. It is a sheer tinted gloss, in a really flattering pink which when I applied it layer after layer, it turned into a bold pigmented lip color. It lasts for a while and does not need much reapplying.
This is one of those lightly scented glosses that gives off a wonderful fruity smell. However, the smell is not the only thing I like. I also like the way it gives off that incredible shine that most lip glosses do not.
I enjoy hydrating lip gloss like nothing else and that is why I like this lip gloss by Avon. This is an exclusive treat that comes in yummy colours that will keep you smacking your lips. It also conditions your lips with the ingredients in it. Basically, it is one of those pout perfectors and there is no complaining about that.
Once you get your lips on this, you will not want to put them on anything else, except for your man’s lips.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply