Review Detail

4.6 61 0.5
Lipsticks August 15, 2013 1617
oh so gorg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

im such a boy, my friends will tell u, though i can wear 5 inch heels and strut my stuff as if walking in my dc sneakers, when it comes to make up,minimum is the limit. but things changed when i met my boyfriend, suddenly im ordering lipsticks and eye shadows, unheard of in my world. now im a pro, u cant tell me nothing about make up that i dont already know about. when i went to pick up my beauty bulletin package at the post office and it stated cosmetics, i lit up. yep!!! its my world. i even want to study make up artistry and im very picky with what i use. it has to be the best. i got my pure orchid lipstick and luminous wine lipgloss.!!!!!heaven, firstly the lipstick is perfect for my complexion. the scent is amazeballs. the lipgloss and so rich and thick i dont have to use it with lipstick its fine on its own. it lasts the whole day, and because of my boyish ways its perfect because i dont like having to go retouch my make up when im out with friends. the colours are amazing, they are bold,like me.so feminine, soft but intense. beautiful packaging. im a show off, so i like my lipstick packaging to be in your face. after my done up, with my ultra glazewear and ultra colour absolute lipstick, i know with every fibre of my being, I AM... BEAUTIFUL

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
B
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply