Review Detail

4.6 61 0.5
Lipsticks August 15, 2013 1621
MY BEAUTY EXPERIMENT
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I believe it is every girl`s dream to look their best or rather should i say, to be the only beautiful and eye catcher in that garden or hall in any event. Well, that is exactly how l`ve pictured my wedding day. l had always visualised my face with lipstick, and that thought gave me shivers...funny i know, but this was because l never feel comfortable wearing one, l always felt ugly, funny etc. the only thing i always made use of was a liner, but i always made sure l stick to the dark colours. Saturday was my blessing day at church, so l dashed to the Post Office for my BB package, to my amazement a lipstick was in it, now the colour...the shivers came again as i wasn`t sure if it will work for me. I did my face,brows, cheecks...and then decided to try my biggest fear....Oh gosh, a complete transformation. The Ultra Colour Absolute Lips lipstick, in Pure Orchid...complemented with the Ultra Glazewear Absolute Lipgloss - the smooth berry flavour just completed my soft make-up l had. l wore my hair upwards tying a pony tail, with this hair style it brought out my facial features and complemented my round face. On the lips it`s gentle, long lasting, and though matte, it does not necessarily need a gloss. lt lasted me for a good 8 hours without having to do any touch ups....even my hubby noticed something catchy. Now we come to the scent, it`s soft, breezy,berry-like. One thing about it is that it`s a brings out fiminity, it`s very classier and seductive but in a feminine way. It leaves one wondering. Whether you are going for a just-kissed look, a glittery pout, a perfectly luscious pink or berry effect, or a satiny sheer shade, a boardroom look or just an easy outdoors look...this lipstick did it for me, as a matter of fact l`m ready to try other shades.!The Ultra Colour Absolute Lips lipstick & Lip gloss - THE TRUE DEFINITION OF BEAUTIFUL LIPS!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply