Review Detail

4.6 61 0.5
Lipsticks August 15, 2013 1617
The One and Only Red Lipstick I would wear
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am really impressed with this lipstick. Let me tell you my story first. I am a dark brunette with very pronounced dark features (dark eyes and eyebrows) on fair skin. Because of my features, it is incredible hard for me to wear red lipstick because then you have all your features stand out at the same time which is a no-no in the makeup bible. You would normally want to emphasize only one feature at a time, so I your eyes stand out, then the lips should be more neutral etc. Ok, so with me it was never an option therefore red lips usually made me look overdone and dramatic.

Miraculously, somehow this particular colour just works. Firstly, the colour is really really stunning, not too dark or light, with not too much orange or blue undertone, really really gorgeous. It goes on beautifully with just one swipe. The colour in incredible saturated - there are no bald spots. The finish is completely cream, without any shimmer. It feels very moisturizing on the lips too.

With a sleek look of a ponytail and a black blazer, tiny bit of eyeliner and mascara, you will definitely achieve a most glamorous look with this lippie on!

Strongly recommended. It is a must-have!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply