Review Detail

4.6 61 0.5
Lipsticks August 15, 2013 1624
Avon Colour Rich Lipstick in Beyond Pink
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

First off I would like to say how much I love the simple, yet elegant packaging of this lipstick range, makeup looks good inside and out is always a plus in my books. My first thoughts on the shade was that it was a bit on the pink side for my liking, I usually play it super safe with a variety of nudes. That said I have actually found myself wearing it more then most of my mundane nudes in the past couple weeks. The pink is not garish or kitsch, but rather playful and girly.

The lipstick goes on silky smooth and Avon have managed to absolutely nail the satin finish that I so love in lipsticks. It is well pigmented ensuring your lips do really take on the colour of the lipstick. I did suffer a bit with transfer onto a couple of items of clothing, however I think this may just be down to me being somewhat clumsy.

I received a good many compliments from co-workers who couldn't say enough how nice it was to see me wearing a lipstick with a bit more colour in it. I found it did last for at least half the day before I gave it a top up, so a thumbs up on staying power. Overall a lovely lipstick that really does live up to 'Ultra Rich' standards, this lipstick has definitely inspired me to branch out more in the lip colour spectrum.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply