fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.6 61 0.5
Lipsticks August 15, 2013 1630
Different Looks created with the Ultra Rich Lipsticks and Glimmer Stick Lip Liner
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Over the past two weeks I've been creating quite a few new looks. I've purchased more Avon lip products to create more looks and the results were amazing. I've included lots of pictures for different lipstick looks and the products used to create them.

I've used the following lip products to create these looks:
Avon Lip Conditioner
Avon Glimmerstick Lip Liner in Deep Plum
Avon Ultra Rich Lipstick in Chic
Avon Ultra Rich Lipstick in Sangria
Avon Ultra Glazewear in Iced Pink
Avon Ultra Glazewear in Plum Dazzle

The Looks

Look One: Avon Glimmerstick lipliner in Deep Plum and Avon Lip Conditioner
Look Two: Avon Glimmerstick lipliner in deep Plum and Avon Glazewear in Plum Dazzle
Look Three: Avon Gimmerstick lipliner in Deep Plum and Avon Glazewear in Iced Pink
Look Four: Avon Ultra Colour Rich Lipstick in Chic and Avon Glimmerstick lipliner in Deep Plum
Look Five: Avon Ultra Colour Rich Lipstick in Chic and Avon Glazewear in Plum Dazzle
Look Six: Avon Ultra Colour Rich Lipstick in Chic and Avon Glazewear in Iced Pink
Look Seven: Avon Ultra Colour Rich Lipstick in Sangria and Avon Glazewear in Plum Dazzle
Look Eight: Avon Ultra Colour Rich Lipstick in Sangria and Avon Glimmerstick Lipliner in Deep Plum
Look Nine: Avon Ultra Colour Rich Lipstick in Sangria and Avon Glazewear in Iced Pink

I've included a picture with the shades of the lipstick Chic and Sangria as well as the Lipliner Deep Plum in their normal shades.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
P
#1 Reviewer 878 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply