Review Detail

4.6 61 0.5
Lipsticks August 15, 2013 1630
AVON Ultra Colour Rich Lipstick
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Thank-you BB and AVON for my lovely goodies. I received the Red 2000 lipstick, the Sangria Lipstick, and the True Red Lip liner.

The Lipstick comes in a shiny black container, with a clear view window so the colour can be viewed even before opening the lipstick. Lipsticks are available in 10 beautiful shades and retail at the affordable price of R129.95. It contains omega-3 oil and vitamin E and also has an SPF of 15.

In look 1, I used the True Red Lip liner and the Red 2000 Ultra Colour Rich Lipstick. Look 2, I used the True Red Lip liner and the Sangria Ultra Colour Rich Lipstick. These colours were rather daring for me as I am used to the more natural and softer pinks, but will use these brighter colours in the evenings.

The Lipstick goes on smoothly and left my lips soft and moisturised. I purchased a few samples in Brochure 9 and am totally IN LOVE with the Blush Nude (pic attached), and have already ordered the full size in Brochure 10. I found that the colour you see really is the colour that will be on the lips. I also like the smell of the lipsticks.

I am very happy with these lipsticks and will continue to use them.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply