Review Detail

4.6 61 0.5
Lipsticks August 15, 2013 1630
Avon Ultra Colour Rich Lipstick Samples
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Omw! AVON has done it again! Yip, that’s right you all know what I’m talking about- they’ve made me, broke! There booklet 9 has me in tears as there new range of goodies are being revealed and at ridiculously low introductory and sample prices.

I’ve used a sample size lippie from Avon a long time ago and love its convenient size and pack of colour that I decided to go a tad over-board and order 3 samples of 8 colours out of their 10. Their such an awesome size that I can easily pop them into my pocket or smallest of clutches, meaning that wherever I go my lips are always going to look their coloured best. Hey, at R5 each no judging is allowed here ladies, besides I had to give my lips a fighting chance to know which colours they longed for when the full sizes become available.

I purchased-
Red 2000
Sangria
Scarlet Siren
Beyond Pink
Buttered Rum
Chic
Country Rose and
Oxford Wine

I know that some of these colours may not suit me at all, but I had to take the test now so that I don’t make an unfortunate purchase with the full sized lipsticks. These samples are a mere 0.5g each but that lasts for many an application and touch-up. They come ever so neatly and cutely packaged in a black circular base with a clear plastic cap. There’s writing at the base that tells you the name of the colour chosen.

The colours are vibrant, long lasting and super moisturizing. They instantly add hydration and colour in one easy swipe. What makes it so appealing is that for once, the colour I see on the pages is the exact colour I get on my lips when applied. All 10 shades come infused with an SPF15, so no need to add a conditioning and protecting lip treatment before your lipstick anymore. In one swipe across your lips, the colour is immersed to every crevice and corner. The 10 shades mean that there’s definitely one to suit every skin tone.

Keep an eye out for my 8 reviews to come on these delectable little goodies and help me decide which ones should become a staple to my collection :).

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply