Review Detail

4.3 9 0.5
Lipsticks September 09, 2013 313
Amazing Avon well done
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was very excited to be chosen to do this review of Avons ultra colour Crayons. I received the showstopper pink, fresh fuchsia, and the mauve. These were such awesome colours that I got for me the Mauve was aver subtle colour not all up in your face, beautiful colour I totally loved it. I love the way it smelled I found myself pouting all the time to smell it. What I also love was the glitter in it amazing. The Fresh fuchsia was a colour I would have never bought but that one is a very beautiful colour I totally loved this colour cause it was very different to what I will buy. This colour last so long you don't have to reapply all the time its like a tattoo it stays there. The best compliment was from my college who said that this lip colour looks so nice they just want to kiss me, I loved this one. The showstopper pink its what its name really mean showstopper this pink is all up in your face look at me I want to be notice that's what this colour stand for. Its also not the colour I would buy I was so scared of this colour. But I changed my mind it turn out to actually be a cool colour one to make a entrance with. I loved the way they all smelled and the fact that each one had me look differently and that fact that the colour lasted so long and it made my lips look so good. this is one amazing crayon and I would recommended it to anyone who wants a long lasting lip colour this is the one to go for.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply