4.3 5 0.5
Avon1.JPG
Lipsticks March 18, 2014 279
Avon Ultra Colour Absolute Lipstick
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

My goodness! Yes to this lipstick, my given colour was "fresh fig"...figs are fruits right? Okay well, I love the colour on my lips, my lips are a bit on the darker side, and this colour makes them look naturally "figgy" or red-pink, the kind of colour I love.

You have to apply a bit of vaseline on your lips before applying it though and it works the magic by itself. It is perfect if you want to have a tinted look or just full on colour. I prefer the tinted look. I love that it is easily wipeable when no longer needed and has a bit of gloss in it, so unless you like the wet look, it works by itself.

It is also smooth on the lips and I don't have any complaints, but if you are one who has dry lips, you might have to re-apply it t least 4 times during the day.

I found that it does wonders in conjunction with the Avon Ultra Glazewear Absolute Lipgloss..."Renewing Rose+ Fresh Fig"= Beautiful soft lips. With that combination, people are forgiven for mistaking you for a high fashion model. LOVE IT!!!

Thank you beautiful, lovely Beauty Bulletin ladies *got my charm on now*
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply