4.3 5 0.5
Avon1.JPG
Lipsticks March 18, 2014 279
OK
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Thanks very much firstly to the beautiful BB ladies who sent these to me to review :)

THE CONCEPT: Avon introduces a breakthrough new lipstick collection that pampers lips with six beauty boosters to bring you gorgeous color and indulgent care all in one tube—the new Avon Ultra Color Absolute Lipstick. With buildable medium coverage and essential SPF 15, the new collection delivers lush, lovely color and actually helps improve overall lip health over time.

THE RESULTS: Formulated with Color Complete Complex featuring six beauty boosters — Vitamin E, Phytol, Vitamin C, 50% moisturizing ingredients in every stick, SPF 15, and Collagen — this creamy lipstick is so rich in moisture, conditioners, and antioxidants it continues to work even after you take it off to help lips look their best. A clinical study shows that lips look healthier after using new Avon Ultra Color Absolute Lipstick. And with new Color Reveal technology, Avon’s breakthrough self-renewing pigments, this multitasking lipstick also delivers vibrant looking color, in 12 stunning shades.

Product claims and general information:

True color technology with self-renewing pigments
Color complete complex formula with over 50% moisturizing ingredients
Formulated with antioxidant and conditioning ingredients: vitamin E, vitamin C, phytol and collagen
SPF 15 sunscreen
Non-feathering and non-bleeding

Overall

As you all should know I LOVE lippies and this one as always from avon has a lovely sturdy packaging and it is a gorgeous pink.
I received the colour natural flush which was a bit too light for me it is like the colour of pale skin. and it seemed to drown my complexion but formula wise i really enjoyed this. I like the way the product feels my the lips, it goes on smoothly and feels moisturising. It has medium coverage, meaning it is more pigmented than a tinted balm but lighter than a regular lipstick.

Personally, I’m not entirely sold on the finish because of the product coverage. Medium coverage lipsticks tend to emphasize the dry patches or peeled areas on my lips. Due to the buttery consistency it does not tend to last very long on the lips. I do however love the fact that it has a SPF 15 to protect lips
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply