4.3 5 0.5
Avon1.JPG
Lipsticks March 18, 2014 279
Hi Honey, do you love my hot lips? It comes in Creamy Melon
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am sooo full of excitement because Avon has launched a bigger, better, bolder, sexier, hot lips smacking, bouldering lipstick I am totally crazy about.
When I heard the news on BB, I knew I had to get me one of these and I did and I am sooo glad that I did.

Let me start by saying that this product has changed the way I feel about lipstick, using a lipstick and loving a lipstick. The motto is now, if you love your lips, get them the best which is avon ultra colour rich and absolute lipstick, so great!

I got one from my avon friend in a lovely creamy melon which was the only colour to closely match my skin tone. Colour is rich, luxurious, simply glides on and fantastic. So yummy, I just want to eat it up.
Creamy melon has a slight pink tinge but with some orange. My lips instantly felt hydrated, moisturised, appeared fuller, sexier and full of life. I have never had a lipstick do soooo many things at once. Ladies, this is a keeper.

What I enjoy about this lipstick is that it lasts the whole day and I dont mind when it comes off when I am on my way home from work. I love how this lipstick adds a touch of colour, not too much because its not to bright or heavy and its has an added SPF protection to keep my lips in fabulous condition.

Avon really has a great variety when it comes too lipstick, the only problem is that there are sooo many and so little time and money to try all of them.

I am glad that I managed to get hold of this lipstick because its soo going on my no 1 lipstick lipstick list as the item I would most likely like to receive as a birthday gift or spoil myself with.

Honey, do you like my hot new lips or Just read my lips!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply