fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

3.5 5 0.5
Nail Polishes February 06, 2014 481
Avon Color Trend Nail Polish In Mint
I am a huge fan of Avon products, they just seem to have the correct formula going great affordable products and great prices. What’s not to love about this brand.

I have tried out the Color Trend Nail polish in Mint. Color Trend is a subdivision in Avon that targets a a teenage crowd. I have to say I love the color but, I am highly disappointed in the formula.

Price?
R29.99

My Experience Using Color Trend In Mint:

I really love the color!!! But I was highly disappointed with using the color trend nail polish as the formula was way too thin I had to use 3 coats just to get the right thickness which is not good. I also found that after the exact same day my nail polish started chipping already which is out of the norm in staying power. I really love Avon and used there other nail polishes and was very happy with it but it seems that Color trend is much cheaper and much poorer quality so in essence you do get what you pay for.

Will I buy the Color trend nail polish again?? Sadly no, I don’t think I will be purchasing the Color trend nail polish again I don’t think it’s worth it.

My Overall Ratings :

Packaging: 7/10

Price: 9/10

Quality : 4/10

Long Lasting: 2/10

Candy Factor: 3/10

Please see full review on www.beautycandyloves.blogspot.com
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply