fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

3.5 5 0.5
Nail Polishes February 06, 2014 474
AVON Colortrend Nail Enamel in Turquoise Shimmer
This was my first time purchasing the Colortrend range of nail polishes from Avon and I am pleasantly surprised with the results. I was hooked on this shimmery concoction of a colour on the pages of the brochure that I just had to order it.

When I used it for the first time I was amazed at its formula, longevity and its technicolouredness!! From every angle the nail varnish shimmers a different hue. From a turquoise to mint green, emerald and a dark olive/emerald green. The addition of flecks of glitter makes the colour even more radical. The glitter is fine and so blend in with the formula and doesn’t feel un-comfortable on nails. The formula goes on super smooth and at least 3 coats are needed to achieve full coverage.

The nail vanish comes in a cute stubby round glass bottle with a white twist-off lid. The colour can be seen through the bottle which holds 8ml of nail varnish. The bottle comes in a vibrant multi pink box with white writing. The bottle also has white writing. Under the base of the bottle is a pink round sticker with the name of the colour of the polish.

The nail polish goes on super smoothly and when dry leaves a smooth finish in nails. The varnish lasted a week without showing signs of wear and tear. The only reason it didn’t last longer was cause I took it off with nail polish remover. For such a dark colour with glitter, it was easy to remove and didn’t stain my nails either.

I love the convenient chubby size of the bottle and how young and fun the colour and packaging is, definitely going to be a branch of Avon I will be experimenting more with in regard to my nail polishes.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply