Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.9 5 0.5
Treatments, Masks April 15, 2013 281
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Oh WOW! another lust-worthy oil treatment from AVON.

Avon have really up'd their game in providing products that are cost efficient, good quality and in trend with all things new in the beauty industry.

This is a new member to their ever-growing Moroccan Argan Oil Range. If you're a fan of their leave-in oil you'll instantly fall in love with this creamy and luxurious mask. It offers 5 benefits all from 1 product. The mask is suitable for all hair types, this is mazing as it caters for those wanting to treat their tresses as well as those seeking help fpr their troubled locks. At an introductory price of R44.95 for a 150ml tube, it's definitely worth the spend. It's an affordable and effective addition to the benefits of Argan oil product band-wagon.

The formula was easy to apply but I found it to be a little hesitant in washing off. The directions state that it needs to applied onto wet hair,but with the science of knowing oil and water dont mix I prefer using it on my hair when dry. Left on longer that 10-15minutes left my hair quiet greasy looking even after washing out 3 times. My hair is extremely fine, so tht could be the problem. When I applied it liberally but with minimal product it was perfect. It left my hair soft and glossy. I found straightening was a lot easier and my hair felt feather light.

The AD in the Avon brochure claims this nourishing treatment delivers-
Renewed strength
Instant sine
Irresistable softness
Smooth silkiness and
Weightless movement

And boy-oh-boy did this little 150ml gem deliver. All of the above boxes ticked on a wonderful hair treatment.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply