Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.4 10 0.5
Brilliant AVON CC CREAM SPF 50 - Shell
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I don't use foundations as they usually make my skin oily and cause break outs, which is why I was a bit skeptical when it came to the CC cream, but it turned out to be pretty light and didn't make my skin oily in the slightest (which came as a great surprise). I love the ease with which it spreads, there is no need for pulling the skin and it is not making me feel like I have cake frosting all over my face. It also has a high SPF of 50, which is always a plus when it comes to sunny days.

Don't know how much you can see from pics, but it does make pores smaller and evens out the odd redness or unevenness of my skin. I use very little for each application, which also means that it is probably going to last me forever :)

My only gripe is that there are no instructions on how to use it on the packet. I wasn't sure if it is a before cream or after cream, before primer or after primer and I don't want to double cream myself in the morning, so had to experiment a bit. It looks as if, with my skin, it is best to go after a proper morning routine and use it after my morning cream.

I would recommend this product to my bffs and anyone else interested. Definite win.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
July 16, 2014
Great Review! I too have redness and somewhat enlarged pores. Will check it out
F
Firdows
1 results - showing 1 - 1