Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.4 10 0.5
Avon CC cream Shell
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I’ve heard so much about CC cream but never had the opportunity to try one. I was very pleased to receive a sample of the new Avon CC cream in Shell.

The CC cream is perfect for you if:
- you suffer from dark spots,
- uneven skin tone, and
- require sun protection.

The CC ream contains liquorice and Vitamin C to improve dullness and skin tone.

After the launch of their BB cream, I anticipated it’s CC sister wouldn’t be too far behind.
CC cream is short for Colour Corrector and Avon’s Ideal Flawless Skin loving CC promises to conceal flaws which is a must in todays age, corrects uneven skin tone, corrects spots and marks. A product that can do all that is worth it, wouldn't you agree???
I must first say how surprised I was when I started using the cc cream how light it was on my face and how colour correcting is really was. My favourite part is the SPF 50 which protects my skin from the weather.

When I first tried this, I applied it using my clean fingertips as I felt that was the best way to blend it. I will say I really liked the finish. It didn’t feel sticky or tacky to touch afterwards like some CC creams can, it just sat nicely on the skin. This product has an SPF of 50, making this the ideal product to take away on holiday with you, or just keep in your bag on the go.

Overall, I would recommend you try this product . This would make a nice sun protectant during the day whilst evening out your skin tone at the same time, if you aren’t prone to problem skin.

So go on ladies give it a try...it's worth it!!!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
July 14, 2014
Thankx 4 the review it was helpful!!
BB
bianca b.k
July 20, 2014