Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.9 3 0.5
Avon CC Cream in Medium Beige
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

There are 3 things i love in the make up world. Primer, CC Cream, and lipgloss. That being said, i currently have 5 CC creams opened, only 1 of which really does the job.

So, i had pretty high expectations for the all new CC Cream from Avon, but unfortunately this felk some what short and failed to impress me.

I have been using the Avon CC cream for just over 2 weeks now, every morning, without fail as I wanted to give a fair and honest review, these are my findings:

Pros:

There is a wide selection of colours to choose from so there is bound to be a shade for every skin tone. It has a lovely creamy texture, takes well to my skin and blends nicely and is a perfect colour match. The package is prettyand sleek, although a bit small for my liking, but easy to carry around in your handbag.

Cons:

Not suitable for oily skin. Seriously. It gives off a dewy finish which makes my face appear to have a slight shine, it also only has a wear of about 2 hours max and i find that it rubbs off quiet easily onto anything that comea into contact with my face. After regular use, i havent noticed a single improvemnt in my skin. So to me, this is just a sheer moisturizer... none of the CC properties coming through which is really sad.

I realy like Avon products, but ill have to give this one a pass...
SC
Top 50 Reviewer 280 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply