4.8 2 0.5
CC Creams July 10, 2014 250
Avon Ideal Flawless Colour Corrector Cream
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This is the first time I have used such a product. This product claims to:
a) fade dark spots in just 2 weeks - this did not happen. I have quite dark pigmentation especially on my cheek. I did not see any noticable difference after more than 2 weeks.
b) corrects ~ Improves the look of dullness, dark circles and redness - this it did, and very well too! I often 'flush' when I am flustered and rushed; and I must say even my friends noticed that I was not 'rosy' as they put it !
c) protects ~ fights free radicles and provides UVA/UVB SPF 50 protection - I always use a sunscreen so having a SPF 50 built in is magnificent as I train outdoors on weekends. Even in winter a sunscreen is imperative, possibly more than in summer as I seek the sunshine to stay warm on the windy field !
d) perfects ~ helps fade the look of pigmentation - the look, yes; as the marks were not as noticeable but they definitely did not fade at all and are the same as when I began using the cream.
I found that this cream is not as moisturising as expected and ended up applying my normal moisturiser, especially around my eye area. It also tended to crumble and flake on application but I found that if I used my fingertips and pressed instead of stroking it on then it was alright.
My skin definitely feels smoother to the touch and the colour I was allocated (Nude) is perfect for my skin tone. I have an oily T-zone and found that it was more matte throughout the day.
All in all a good product at a very reasonable price.
D
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply