Review Detail

4.5 87 0.5
EyeLiners August 19, 2013 1748
Avon Glimmersticks in Blackest Black
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Now when it comes to the Glimmerstick…that is right up my ally. I love eyeliner. I can simply just line my upper waterline and then add a visible but not bold cat eye in the outer corners of the eye, add tonnes of mascara (LOVE that stuff). For me personally, eyeliner completes the eye. It makes the eye appear bigger (when applied correctly) and so much more beautiful . If you know how to use the stuff to enhance the shape of your eye, your eyes will just pop! This Glimmerstick is amazing. It glides on so easily and is so intensely black, it defines fantastically! And the fact that it’s a retractable liner…no more sharpening of pencils (and I’ve actually lost my sharpener and I never remember to buy one so thanks Avon!). It lasts for a long time - I never need to re-apply throughout the day. It is bold and makes nyour eye stand out. I just love it and I would recommend it to anyone...a definite repurchase product in my books.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
August 19, 2013
I love these eyeliners!I have used it for years and don't want to use any other one.It easy to apply,doesn't smudge easily,waterproof and come in great colours. My favorite ones are the black one(use it at all times to give my eyes shape) and the blue one.

I have done a review with a look I created with "starry night blue".

A must have ladies!Very affordable.Last time they it on special and I bought 3 of them for R100 a total bargain.
R
RuthL
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply