Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.5 13 0.5
Makeup Removers March 07, 2012 592
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Avon's Conditioning Eye Make-up Remover was the first creamy/lotion type eye makeup remover I've ever tried. While it removes most eye makeup, you would still have to use a cotton bud to remove eyeliner on the lower last line. It's not really effective at removing waterproof makeup either even with extra effort!

I tend to find it mildly irritating especially when the lotion gets into my eye and since it doesn't soak into a cotton ball/pad, you may just end up with a gloopy mess in your eye and be blinded in the process. It does contain cetyl alcohol so on some skin types, the product will not be as conditioning as claimed.

The product is available for purchase at all Avon agents and retails for R67.95 - Remember that Avon always has products on special and you could pick up this product for so much cheaper. However, Avon also has a liquid Extra Lasting Makeup Remover which retails for R39.95 for a 50ml. This would be a better alternative if, like me, you prefer staying away from Avon's eye makeup remover lotion.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply