Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.2 9 0.5
Applicators, Tools March 01, 2013 676
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

When I saw Avon was selling a blush brush for R70, I immediately ordered it. I am usually impressed by their products so I thought this would wow me. I have an eyeshadow brush from them that I absolutely love.
I couldn't have been more wrong. Looks wise, its beautiful. I love a classic black brush. When i took it out of the packaging, I was amazed by how soft it was but soon realized that it was so soft that it lost its shape and the bristles were hanging at odd angles.
I thought I would give it a try in any case. It barely pick up any product so I had to dip it back into my blush a few times. It felt smooth on my skin and that was good but then a few bristles fell off and landed on my cheek. Not cool at all.
After using it, I felt it and examined it a bit more and realized that the bristles had a waxy coating and I assumed thats why it did not pick up a lot of product.
I don't recommend this brush. If you aren't willing to pay a lot for a brush and you do want a soft brush, then go for it. The handle feels strong so thats a plus too!
But I definitely will not purchase it again
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply